The Harris Difference
Off Premise – Small Format Sales and Distribution
Convenient Stores, Drug Stores and Mom and Pop type retail establishments that sells alcoholic products that must be consumed off site away from their retail location
Here are just a few of the things we do that make The Harris Difference:
- Utilize the latest technology to accurately track sales and inventory, create orders, and minimize out-of-stocks.
- Ensure that all Harris products sold by our retailers are fresh by monitoring code dates and properly rotating product. Any product found out-of-date due to rotation will be credited out and returned for disposal.
- Deliver and merchandise product reliably and on a predictable schedule.
- Build and maintain marketing opportunities within a retail outlet that promote impulse sales and incremental volume profit for our customers.
- Provide customized signage to communicate price and product availability (shelf tags, banners, neons and more).
- Conduct in-store samplings to boost consumer purchases.
- Assist retailers with compliance for North Carolina alcohol laws by providing literature and other trainings (such as classes on age identification).
- Train each sales rep and team leader through an internal course of classes that leads to required certifications for each of their respective positions.