The Harris Difference
On Premise Sales and Distribution
Bars, restaurants, Night Clubs or any other outlet that allows alcohol consumption on site such as special events/festivals
Here are just a few of the things we do that make The Harris Difference:
- Utilize the latest technology to accurately track sales and inventory, create orders, and minimize out-of-stocks.
- Ensure that all Harris products sold by our retailers are fresh by monitoring code dates and properly rotating product. Any product found out-of-date due to rotation will be credited out and returned for disposal.
- Monitor and clean ALL draught lines that carry Harris distributed product every two weeks.
- Deliver and merchandise product reliably and on a predictable schedule.
- Build and maintain marketing opportunities within a retail outlet that promote impulse sales and incremental volume profit for our customers.
- Provide customized signage to communicate price and product availability (banners, neons, table tents and more).
- Educate retail staff and management on products and sales techniques to increase on-site purchases of Harris products.
- Facilitate consumer samplings to increase on-site sales through traditional product samplings as well as innovative interactions such as support for special retail events (tap takeovers, trivia nights, etc.) and food & beer pairing meals.
- Assist retailers with compliance for North Carolina alcohol laws by providing literature and other trainings (such as classes on age identification).
- Train each sales rep and team leader through an internal course of classes that leads to required certifications for each of their respective positions.